Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #39

WW #39

1.) Do you drive with your hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel? Sometimes

2.) How long do you keep cards given to you on birthdays and holidays before throwing them away? If you don't throw them out, what do you do with them? Some of them I keep forever and some get thrown away whenever I clean up the table where they got plopped. The ones that I keep are in my file cabinet.

3.) If, when you die, you could will any one of your characteristics to your children (child/future children), what would it be and why? My sense of humor because it can get you through some tough times.

4.) What is the best personality trait you got from your mother and the best personality trait that you got from your father? Dad - Sense of Humor; Mom - Being able to push people's buttons and annoy them like crazy. Ok, so some people wouldn't consider this the "best," but it can be fun.

5.) What is something that you wish you had a better understanding of? My husband.

6.) What makes you nervous? Bad drivers. Especially when they are near me on the road.

7.) What is the strangest household object that you have ever or would ever use for help in masturbation? Right. I think I'll skip this one.

8.) What do you have sitting on the counter top in your bathroom? Toothpaste, mouthwash, toothbrush, a couple screws, a jasmine plant, nail clippers. There are probably a few other things, but I can't remember them right now.

To see more answers to these questions, head over to Wednesday Weirdness.

1 comments:

Paula said...

Good list...Happy Wednesday

 
template by suckmylolly.com